2. Our home is loud. I would love to have a calm and peaceful household but it just isn't so. It's normal for three or more of us to be talking at once. With five of us sometimes we have to talk over one another in order to be heard.
3. We say I'm Sorry a lot. We make mistakes and hurt each others feelings sometimes. Just read the I'm Sorry Family and see for yourself.
4. We are animal lovers. Our home is full with three cats that know no boundaries and our loving golden retriever Lexi. She adores our children and is my shadow most days.
5. We pray together everyday. Being a mother is tough and I have my daily struggles. Sometimes I need help finding patience and wisdom and I pray my way through the day.
6. Our door is always open for family and friends. We regularly get surprise visits from family and friends and we love having an open door home. Stop by anytime.
7. We are loyal and always support each other. If we have a problem we talk to each other. We find a solution together and always stand by one another.
8. We laugh a lot. It may look as though we are raising three little comedians but we just love to laugh and have a good time together. It is totally normal to see the five of us breaking into a song or dance in the middle of the day.
9. We don't always agree and we argue sometimes. Being passionate about something and having our own opinions means we don't always see things the same and we are okay with that.
10. Our home is a very carefree place with no judgements. We give our family the freedom to be themselves and break the rules sometimes.
Tell me something I should know about your family?